At Educational Connections, you will have the opportunity to make the difference in lives of students through completely individualized, one-on-one, in-home tutoring. We are frequently hiring tutors across the DC metro area to support our students in all K-12 subjects, SAT/ACT Test Prep and Educational Coaching.
We offer flexible working hours, competitive pay, and the opportunity to do what you love – teach!
Some Of Our Best Tutors Are Also:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree to work with our students
- You can without a doubt, make a school-year commitment through June 2018
- Availability to tutor minimum of 4 hours per week on evenings and/or weekends
- You must have your own car for transportation
- You have a passion for education and strive to be an industry expert!
Why Should I Tutor for Educational Connections
- You will be provided with daily access to a new crop of students.
- You will receive competitive pay with annual opportunities to earn more money.
- Flexibility! You choose your students and your schedule.
- Tutors are employees of EC, so we will pay a portion of your payroll taxes!
- EC will secure clients and bill them directly, allowing you to focus on teaching.
- EC supports you! We invest in our tutors and offer hands-on professional development workshops with teacher re-certification points.
What Are the Next Steps to Become a Tutor?
- Submit an application with your resume attached.
- Join us for a group interview.
- After a successful interview, attend our Discovery Training Workshop.
- Begin working with your first student!
- Once you are part of our team, we welcome you to attend ongoing professional development.
A Message From Our President